Are you Will Wise?
We all know how important it is to ensure that our loved ones are looked after once we are gone, but shockingly an estimated 2 out of 3 Irish people don’t have a will. That’s why Irish Life is offering customers an opportunity to get Will Wise!
Customers can get a basic will completed with one of the panel of independent solicitors listed by Irish Life for no additional charge.
A basic will is usually:
- a Will for married couples and civil partners (where the main people benefiting under the Will are the husband/wife/partner and children); or
- a Will with a limited number of people benefiting from it (such as close relatives or a preferred charity).
How can you avail of this offer?
- Apply for a new protection plan with Irish Life between 22 September and 17 October 2014 inclusive.
- The plan must be accepted and have a start date on or before 28 November 2014, Irish Life will send customers a voucher to arrange their will.
- Replacement Irish Life Plans will not qualify for the offer and only solicitors listed on the Irish Life panel can be used.
For more about this offer and protection plans from Irish Life, please contact one of brokers on email@example.com or by calling 01 822 8022. You could also fill out a quick enquiry form on our comprehensive Life Insurance page and one of our brokers will be in touch to discuss your query.
Like the MC Financial Facebook page today!