New Ireland Convertible Mortgage Protection
Buying a home is one of the biggest financial commitments you’ll ever make so putting the right cover in place to protect it should be a top priority. Mortgage protection is designed to pay off the outstanding balance on your mortgage in the event you become seriously ill (if this option is chosen) or die prematurely.
Why Do I Need It?
If you become seriously ill or die prematurely your plan can be used to:
- Clear your mortgage.
- Secure ownership of your home.
- Reduce your monthly cost of living.
Why New Ireland?
New Ireland’s mortgage protection plan is highly flexible and allows you to:
- Increase or decrease your cover amount.
- Extend or reduce your term of cover.
- Add or remove benefits.
- Increase your cover amount within 3 months of moving house, getting married or having or adopting a child without having to provide evidence of health.
- Convert to a Term Assurance plan (for personal or family cover) without having to provide evidence of health if option selected.
- Avail of a Children’s protection package.
It can support your short-term financial needs by providing the following optional benefits:
- Hospital Payment
- Accident Payment
- Broken Bones Payment
- Surgery Payment
Download the New Ireland Covertible Mortgage Protection Brochure For More Information or Contact Michael Curtin 0n 01 822 8022
Micheal's Featured Services
- First Time Buyer Mortgages
- Owner Occupier Mortgages
- Self Build Mortgages
- Buy to let Mortgages
- Debt Restructure Services
- Mortgage Protection
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income Protection
Get in touch . . .
So if you're located in Dublin or the greater Dublin area and are in need of a professional and reliable mortgage adviser, buy to let mortgages, life insurance or critical illness cover, don't delay; contact Michael today!
* Based on a non-smoker, age 35 next birthday for €250,000 Life and €50,000 Accelerated Serious Illness (Pays out on earlier of serious illness or death) mortgage protection cover for a term of 30 years, accepted at standard rates. Where relevant, life assurance tax applies. Premiums are subject to a Government levy (currently 1%).
Terms and conditions apply. Benefits are subject to underwriting and acceptance by New Ireland Assurance Company plc. It is important to note that certain restrictions, conditions and exclusions apply.